Wednesday 2 December 2015

My Pagal Khushi Is In Pain~~Chapter 4


Sun shone on his face and made him took away his head from light with scowl.With closed eyes  stroked lazly on the other side of bed to find his wife,but there was no even a piece skin.

_Khushhii(he call her up lazly)
There was no answer.
He opened his eyes Finally!!!
Analysed all around the room,he found out Khushi was not there.
_Shit,She never changed.Khushi is Khushi....Aaafff
He decieded take shower before going out.
That's 9:10am when he reached out of bathroom.He was near to going out when his phone rang,picked it up

_Hey Aman.
...
_Oh,really?
...
_But be sure All is compeletly Perfect.If that's not,you will regret it.I'm warning you.
...
_Oh,Ok,Thank you...yeah thank for your wishing...bye

After calling down,He smirked and left the room.
***
Khushi was in kitchen and made breakfast and her best Jalebis.She was nervous by remember their last night conversation.
She was deep in her thoughts when she jerked suddenly by feeling warmth of hands on her waist which hold her from back.

She felt hot breathe near her ears and heart husky voice:Get ready today soon My sweet Jalebi!!
He left her  alone with Round Big Eyes and "O" mouth.
_What The!!!!...He called me Jalebi...Lord Governer.
***
All were ready on breakfast table.Arnav Informed all that they leave to honeymoon in the evening.All were shocked by this fast reaction of Arnav after their Last morning suggestion,at the same time were happy for them but one person.
But Khushi was Shocked and angry on his brash husband.

Nk:Wooo Nanav,You are in Jashnee...Do you have any Nakhor for your secret times??Heeee...tell us mera bhaii.
All were confused with his indian language.

Arnav narrowed his eyes and said:Am I in Jashnee????....Why should I have Nakhor in our secret times?
Nk was confused,He guessed maybe he was wrong again in indian,He tried to explain his mean by moving his hands in air:Woo Nanav,I mean  you very soon want to go to honeymoon after our last day suggestion,So you are in Jashneee...
Arnav Jerked:What the!!!...Am I in Jashneee because of your suggestion?Do you think I am  16years old teenager that get so happy by your bid?
Nk scared:Nehi nehi Bhaiiii...I mean you are ...woooo ...how can I explain?
All was doing their best to hold their laughs.Khushi was the only one found out what Nk meant,but she kept silent on.She was enjoying to see Arnav angry right there,but when she saw Nk's closed tongue,She opened her mouth:Nandi Ji,Why do you bother yourself? You talk English,So for just one word don't bother your self,Say it English.
Arnav Was mad at her for supporting  Nk.
_What need to his explation,I found out What he meant.
Nk:Oh nooo Nanav...Khushi Ji Is right,listen I tell you it in English....I meant You Are in Hurry for your honeymoon.That's it.
Arnav was confused:Hurry????...Bu...Wooo...Nk ..you...Jashneee....
Nk:Ha bhaii,I've started learning Indian well,Jashnee means Hurry.(He said with Such a wonderful confident)...Mera Bhaii It's better you start it too.(he winked)

Arnav closed his eyes to control his anger,after opening them,he said:Nk you did it succedfully,Don't worry,keep your learning on like this and for your more information...HURRY MEANS JALDEE NOT JASHNEEE.
(He said blowzy)
Nk was confused.Khushi couldn't hold her laught more,let it go and said:And NanhiJi Nakhor is kind of Sweet which SOMEONE CAN'T EAT...You Meant NAKSHE,Right?

Nk smiled and said:Ha...Ha Khushiji,I meant that,I mean PLAN.
All let go their laughs.
Nk:Nanav Sorry...
_Doesn't matter...anyway I have some work to do to fix everything before leaving for HM(Honeymoon) ...Khushi I will back 2 hours later.Don't dare lift a finger before I back.

He accosted to kiss her cheek and whispered in her ear:Wait for me to choose clothes for you to take for HM my sugary Jalebi!
He peck her ear and left her red and alone infront of Familly Of tease

Khushi glubed her water mouth and smiled at the Evil faces forward hers.
_I cl...clean the table,You go plz...
She jumped to start her work When...
MamiJi:Khushi Brtiyaaa...Arnav Babua Said do not lifti a fingery...
Anjali:Ha Khushi,If Arnav Khows you are lifting your tiny soft white shining sma....
Khushi Jumped by Anjali's description and screamed:Stop Di...I'm going to ...to...
She was confused...
Naniji:Yeah Betiya,Go Go...

She turn towards her playful grandchildren with scowl:And you don't dare tease my beautiful butterfly....
She turned to Khushi who was happy by her Grandmother_in_low's support.
Naniji:and you betiya,It's better to go and take rest before your huge Honeymoon,because by what I've see in Arnav's eye,I think you don't have any time to get rid of him.
Khushi's eyes wided,her face was like tomato...She didn't accept it from Supporting Naniji.She happend to ran to the room
Naniji gave 5 to Anjali and Payal,all laugh at her acting except One Person who was watching them in impatient mood all the time
***

_Aaaffff Lord Governer...you just dare to reach home I will slab you and feed a zoo with your meat,even I'm not sure if there is any animal wants to eat your bitter meat.....Ohhh Devi Meyia..How dare he?...at first made me nervous in the kitchen,Called me jalebi....JALEBIII????....HOW COULD HE????....HOW DARE THAT POTATO???....Aafff then he ordered me to get ready,why didn't he ask me if I am ready or not?...Selfish....Oh...Now I remember even He knew I was mad at him,but He ignored me....What The!!!...Ignored me???...even When I squibed...Aaffff...Shamelesss ...He kissed my cheek infront of all...Who grew him Up???....Sometimes I think he grew up in the cabaret....LORD GOVERNER...I WILL SHOW YOU...Heee Don't lift a finger till I come back(She said the last senteces in ASR mood)...Wait and Watch Mr Raizada,when you come back how I use to lift a finger...
She went near bed and threw herself on it and slept with a devil smile on her face which became a Inocent pretty one on her face after she went to deep sleep
***
Arnav did his best to do his work  and came back home in short period of time.
At 2:30 he reached home.
First thing which he faced was the empty and silent home which made him wonder.
_Silent Raizada's home in this hours??..unbelievable_he thought
He choosed his way to their room.
***
To feel the humid warmth things on her face,she opened her eyes and saw her husband kissed all over her face and whisper something.
She got her sense and heart what he said.

_ my only sweet wake up....
Khushi was in her sense ,but didn't remember her anger.
_Mmm...Arnav When did you back?
Arnav raised his face to see her.
_ now...sorry I'm late...mmm..but
He pouted sexly and smirked : what a submissive wife I have ...she did what I want her to do...not working until I come...(He nazzeled her neck by his nose)...but baby we don't have time,you should help me to aggregate our things.

Work...order...help...coming back...submissive.

She remembered her anger,but without say anything,turned and faced back of her to Arnav and took the pillow on herself.
_WhatThe!!..Khushi,Common..we should get ready darling.
She again used his pointless and didn't answer.
_Khushi..What is wrong with you?..We should be ready at 4:30..our flight is at 5:15

_ Aafff Arnav You talk alot,I'm sleepy...I just want to sleep,nothing else
_What The!Khushi you can't sleep,what about our flight.
_I don't care,I've not choosed the time of our flight,so this's not my fault.
_But How can I gather everything alone?
_I don't know Arnav...Which I know now is that you are talking alot and disturbing me...I warn you,DON'T!!!!...Lift your Finger alone On them Mr Nakhor.
_Nakhorrrr????...Unbelievble...
She turned towards him and open her eyes.
_Ha Nakhor,If I'm Jalebi So you're Nakhor...Ohhh no you cannot eat any of them,So...Mmm..welll.Ahhha...you're Mango...Suger free Mangi Ice cream(she said greedly)
She closed her eyes
He smirked at her anger cute face.He knew He regret all his action.


He loved her revenge,She was like a little Cute papy hupy girl.
He decieded not to distrub her fake sleepy mood and went to closet.
He gathered his own things,when he reached to her clothes...his devil soul came back to him.he smirked and raised his head to see his wifey whose open eyes were visible under pillow,he hold his laugh.
He slowly went to her dresses and took them out and with curois eyes looked for s.th.
Khushi was wonder what Arnav looked for.She raised up a little to have a better view.
Arnav Took one of her blue dress in his hands and looked at it for a few second,then shook his head in negative and threw it in the corner of the room.
Then took Green One.He told himself something which Khushi heart And He wanted that,too ;-)
_Not my fav
Threwing 5_6 dresses to the corner of The room.
He decieded to back to closet.He took All Khushi's Sari out and threw them on recline.
Finaly he took a Red and a Pink dresses and His fav Red sari of hers which he bought for her.His comment wonder her and made her angry,but she couldn't help but took the pilow hard in her hands.
_ what the boring elder unsexy clothes..unfashionable woman!!!
_How Dare That GUONO??(She thought)
 He smirked at her fists which hold the pillow
He went to Closet again.
Khushi was wonder what he misssed,He've already taken clothes for both,but She jerked and sat on bed when she saw he was taking out her underwears.
_What The!!!..What Are you doing?
Arnav turned towards hers with round eyes and eyebrows.

He smiled and said:Oh you're awake...Nothing sweety just gather your  clothes.
_Yo..you've already done.

Arnav took one of her red underwear and raised infront of her eyes,with inocent eyes said:Not completely baby...
She couldn't breath.
_Its red..
She became more red.
_Khushi I said It's red.

She got angry ,without raising her head and look into his eyes said: I know..Don't need to say it
_So why is it red baby?

Her eyes wided,she raised her eyes towards him,but to see her red underwear in his hand again shut her head:What do you mean?...I don't color it...I...I just choosed it.
His voice was coming closer:Why?...How can you choose this?
_whhh...what do you mean?...if I don't choose who can choose it?...
_Mmm...Me
With that he sat next to her.
She was completely  like a Big Tomato.
_Whaaa..Whatttt ???...You..How..??
_How? I've already color it.
Khushi was confused,she couldn't understand him.
_B..but It was red since I bought it,How could you co..color it?...I I bought it myself.

_But It was white shining when I reached home,I've already color it red
_ I I can't understand you Ar..Arnav...That's red
With that She snaped it from his hand.
_See this is red.
Arnav raised his hot eyes on her underwear then at her face.
_Khushi...
He neared his face to hers,he rubbed her nose with his and whispered:It's red,I'm coloring it right now...
_b..but...W...
_Your Cute face is colored by me Khushi Singh Raizada.

Khushi was shocked.
Arnav kissed her cheeks then her eyes,ears,nose and finally her lips.without Taking far away his lips from hers said:I'm sorry darling..I'm sorry for making you nervous in the kitchen,not asking you about the HM,ignoring your anger,making you blush in front of all,leaving you alone..But..
She opened her eyes
_But what?_she asked inocently
_But I'm not sorry for coloring your face...coloring you red...in fact making you blush infront of me,because I love this Cute Blushing red face.
Khushi was speechless,He knew All Of this.
How much can he be romantic?
She couldn't control herself,she threw herself in his arms and raped her arms around his waist
_ You Lord Governer knew all of this.
_Yes I've told you I know everything about you.

_Baby We should be ready at 4:30
She raised her head:Ok I gather extant things.
_No You go and take shower.I will finish what I've started.
_But,My clo...
_Don't be nervous Khushi...Soon We share more than this,also we've shared.
She didn't want to be more red,so she jumped and took shower
***
All were ready in sitting room to bless them.

Anjali:Arnav Plz take care of Khushi and don't make her be red._she giggled.


Payal:Ha Arnavji,My cute Sister can't bear...and plz let her rest.

Akashi:Bhai,you too.You should rest..don't work till middle of the night.

Nk:Ha mera Bhaii..but Bhaii Don't be in Jashnee...Oh sorry I mean Jaldee(Hurry)...be as long as you want.
He winked.
Arnav:Stop Teasing me and my wife guys...anyway We are going to 1 month honeymoon.it's bette...
_Ahhh Nandi Kishoor...Arnav babua ...you want take my titaliya away from us for 1 mouth?
All turned towards Garima,Buaji and Babuji who have just arrived to convoy them.
_Amma..Buaji...
Khushi ran to them and hugged them tight.
They blessed Arshi.
Arnav was about passing Dadiji,when Khushi grabbed his hand and by her eyes made him request dadiji.She didn't move,just watched them.
Arnav Was mad at her nonsense,but he didn't want make others sad.
Elders have tears in their eyes.They couldn't be away from them for 1 month.
Arnav:Ok ...Common..just for 1 month let us be free of you.
Khushi was upset by his misbehaved:Arnav..How can you talk like that?
_I'm joking baby...Ok. Don't be sad..we'll back soon bye.
He grabbed khushi's hand and made her come out of home.
The last Sentences they heart was"Go binary,back ternary"
Khushi was all shoked and red.
Arnav winked her:We should listen to them Khushi

No comments:

Post a Comment