Monday 21 December 2015

OS~~Yes I Love You

*******

Arnav Singh Raizada
28 years old.
The biggest fashion tycoon of india.All scared of him.He's Power,rich,stringent.He lost his parents in an accident when he was 10 years old and Now lives alone in Delhi.

Khushi Kumari Gupta
21 years old.
A Cute girl who The Harsh World makes her quiet.Her Mother dead when she was 12 years old.her father is lush and cause he lost everything and money.He sold Khushi to a cabaret as a dancer which he owe
***************╭∩╮ **************
_Hey Girl,It's your turn.be ready.
Like everynight she should wear a red piece.go on stage,laugh,show the person who isnot and move her body infront of 50 lusty eyes.
_What A Lucky Turn!(She mumbled)
She went on stage and started dancing.
A  Latin Dance!!!
***
_ Shut up girl..that's your last time you approach me.
_But I love y....
_ Bitch...Keep your lusty love to my money for yourself.
He pushed the girl and got out of his office.
He scooped his phone from his packet and call up
_ throw out this bitch from my office,I don't want see any bitch in my office.
He call down.

He backed to his BMW and drove to his home.
He was near his home when his phone rang.
_Sorry sir,Mr Kapoor rang and told that He can't come for tomorrow meeting.
_What the hell is this?
_But sir,He told that if you can he would be happy have meeting tonight.
_I've just come back from office.
_Yes sir,I told him...he said you can go to his cabaret.
_What the hell!!! I go for that bastard?To hell his company.
_Yes Sir,but This month we really need his company's help.
He threw his breath out.
_Ok,Send me the address.
_Yes Sir.
***
She finished her first turn.
She sat infront of mirror when her boss came.
_You've done good...Your second turn is different tonight.
She raised her eyes
_Pole dance.
Her eyes wided.
_What?
_ I don't want to repeat my words.
_But Mr Kapo..
_SIR...You call Me SIR,Understand?
_Y..Yes sir..but Sir how can I dance with slat?
_Should I learn you?
_N..No I didn't mean that..but I ..I..Ca
_YOU DANCE because I order you and you just obey me,otherwise I kick your father outof this world.
She just shook her head in agreement.
_ I didn't hear you
_Y..Yes Sir
He left her alone when she fell on floor and tears covered her face.

***
_ Aman Call Mr Kapoor,I've just reached.
_ Yes Sir.
After few minutes Mr Kapoor came out of the cabaret.
He reached him and shook their hands.
_Welcme,Am sorry for tomorrow meeting.
_It's ok.We continue here?
_Oh,Sorry..Come In My cabaret..You'll enjoy it.
_I'm here for my company,also I don't like this kind of place.
Mr Kapoor winked at him:Don't hurry..I'm sure you'll enjoy and also I want to say that You're so lucky because tonight one of my beautiful girl has Pole dance performance.
He just smile at the disgusting feeling which Mr Kapoor gave him.
They reached in and sat on the first table.
Mr Kapoor: Alchohol?
_No Thanks.
_Ok,But you don't want start meeting with dry gullet,do you?
_Just coffee
Mr Kapoor smirked:I advice you don't choose hot drink,My girl's performance starts soon.
_ Mr Kapoor It's better start speak about our companies.
_Yes you're right.
Then he turned to one of his workable.
_Hey Boy...A Coffee and A Juice.
Then He sat behind the table.

15 minutes later,All lights turned off and after 1 minutes  One light turned on and a girl who faced to people was standing and holding the slat.
With starting a Song She started pole dancing.
Her moves shown that that was her first dance with slat,but her beauty and sexy body absored all attention which disgusted her.
Her face shown after few minutes.
A face Beautiful Red face which absored his attention.A face which flashed due to her tears which wet her face.
He happening to stand and went near stage,He wanted to know the secret of his red face.All men went near stage.
She became confused,scared of them.
She was about to round the slat when her foot stiked to the slat and She happened to fall with scream when she felt a warm embrace and didn't let her fall.

She was near to open her eyes when harsh arms pulled her out of the warm place where she felt safe.
And her cheek burnt with a harsh slap and she fell on floor.
_ You bitch...finally you do your work,You don't obey me,dishonor me,Ha?...You don't know me yet,I'll show you my other Fa...
He cutted by a big punch on his face which threw him on floor.
***
He mesmerize by her beauty,He didn't attention on her body,he wanted to know the reason of her red wet cute face,he wanted to remove the sadness from her..But he didn't know why He didn't know the reason of his anger against of these lusty eyes which was eating her.
He wanted to kick all of them out.
He was deep in her beauty when he felt her in his arms.He felt he cought his life in his embrace.He wanted to expunge her in his that nobody can see her.
He wanted to see her eyes which was closed.
He wanted to kiss and open them.
Suddenly she pulled out of his embrace,He lost his life.
With the sound of slap he raised her head and saw his life on floor with red cheek.

He searched for the bastard who did this to her.With shuting he found the bastard.
He couldn't control himself and punched that bastard.
_How dare you slap her,How dare you Touch her?(He threw his voice out of head)..You Bastard..
_ Mr Ra...
_ Shut up...
He went and grabbed his collar and pull him from floor
_You bastard,do you think who you are?Ha?...I burn you...
_But she is my gir...
Other punch,then next..next...next punch,One after one burnt his cheeks.his face covered by blood,if his men hadn't come he would dy.
_ Shut your mouth up,She is my girl,MINE...can you hear me?MY GIRL...And I should inform you TO HELL YOUR COMPANY.
With that he grabbed the shocked girl from floor and took her out and made her sit in his car.
He came and sat in his seat next to her.He felt her twiettered.
He turned to her and saw the slap mark on his cheek.He fist his hands.
_ Bastard
Her eyes wided and turned to him,then shut her eyes
He smiled,finally he saw her eyes for 2 seconds.
_ Are you ok?
No answer


He understood her fear.With the feeling of his hand on her cheek she jerked and hold the door.
_Shhhh I'm sorry,I just wanted to know if your cheek hurt or not.
_ Let me go
His smile wided
Her voice was an amazing alarm.
_p..pls le..let me go...I'm not that kind of girl.
_Let you go where?
She turned to him and watched her with confused eyes.
_To..To my home.
_Where is your home?tell me,I drop you.
_I..I can go myse..
_Where?
No answer.
_What's your name?
_I'm not that kind of girl pls let me go.
_Woo What a long name....Miss "I'm not that kind of girl pls let me go" where is your home?
She sobbed:Pls don't tease me..let me go.
He pouted:WHERE?
She jerked by his shuthing.
_O..Okkk I say t..tr..true,I don't have home..but I Im n..am not that kind of g..girl...my...my fat..father so..sold me to th..this ...this cabaret...I li..live here...th...thank you for s...supoorting m..me,but pls le..let me go.
His fist his hands again.What A bastard Father.
_let you go to this hell?
_I don't have anyplace to go.
_My house
Her eyes wided
_NO
He raised his eyes:Why?
_I told you I'm not that kin...
_I know you 're not BITCH...And I don't do anything to you...don't waist your energy I don't let you go anywhere spcial in that Hell...So just shut your mooth up amd trust me.
She scared,but in the same time felt safe,She wanted to go with him too.
They reached his house which was out of city and this made her scared more.
He took her inside.
Then turned to her
_I live alone...(He felt her shook)...shhhh don't afraid...you live me with me,trust me.
She raised her head.
_wha..what about m..my dad?
He narrowed his eyes
_Your dad?You mean that bastard who sold you to another bastard?
_ If He understand that I'm here and I don't work he..he hit me.
His blood boild and suddnely hugged her tight

_No one can hurt you...I don't let anyone touch my girl.You are Mine.
Her eyes wided
_Y..Yours?
He raised her head
_ Yes,I just feel you're part of me since I saw you.
_ Do you really feel I'm part of your body?
_No,I feel you're part of my soul,my life,my breath,my everything...I've just found a person in my life who is important of myself.
_ You've just seen me.
_Yes
_How do you know I..I am not Bit..
_ My girl is the purest girl in the world,I didn't see you before,but I know you since I see you,I don't you how,but I do.I don't know what's this feeling
_My Mon told me that when a person ...wait do you have hearbeat?
He narrowed his eyes
_ Since I saw you.
Her eyes shined to happiness and smiled.
He smiled at her first smile infron of him.
_ What Jaan?
_My mom told me if someone see other one and feel the same feeling you have,it means she/he fell in love with him/her.
He smiled at the true fact she said,he knew that He loves her,his Father told him about his parents lovestory and their feeling.He found out that he loves her.
_yes you're right...I fall in love with you.
She smiled and blushed
_ my mom told me said that if someone fall in love with someone else since the first meeting,it means He/she loves her/him ALOT.
_Your mom is right
Her eyes fulled with tears.
_ Was,She dead when I was 12.
He hugged her tighter
_Shhh baby,I'm sure she always watches you.
She smiled and winded her arms around him.
_ I'm sure about it,If she doesn't watch me I wan't here.She cares about me.
_Yes,She does.
_Where's your parents?
_They dead when I was 10years old in an accident.
_ I'm sorr..
_Shhhh baby,They're here like your mother.
She smiled.
_ Jaan,what's your feeling about me?
She raised her head and came out of his embrace
_ For the first time after my mom death I felt safe tonight when I fell in your arms,I didn't know those arms which kept me were yours till You took me to your cars and again I felt safe.My Mom told me If you feel safe and live i...
_in heaven,it means you fall in love with that boy and he protect you against of all world,right?
Her jaw droped
_How do you know?
_My mom told me too.
They smiled and hugged eachother tight.
_ Are you hungry?
_Yes
He took her to a sofa
_Sit here and wait for your man.
_Don't you want help
He pouted fakly
_  Don't you think I'm enough storng to make two sandwitches?
_I didn't mean that.
He leaned and peck her cheek
_ I was kidding,sit here,I'll back soon.
She smiled and sat.
After 20 minutes he came out of kitchen with a smile and 2 sandwiches.
_ your man back
She smiled and stood up ,suddenly her eyes wided and her cheeks became like tomato
He wondered.
_ What jaan?What happened.
She was moving and trying to find something in her body.
He put sandwiches on table,then put his hand on her shoulder
_ What happened love?
_ Do..do you have any clothes?
With that he looked at her and found her in a red small piece.
At first he fisted his hands due to remember her infront of all those lusty men,but than naughty thoughts came in his mind and approached her.
He whispered in her ears:Don't be shy baby,I have right to see you in this hot dress.
She blushed and hid her face in his chest.
He chuckled
_ You're my Khushi love.
Suddenly she jerked and looked at him with shocked eyes
_ How do you know my name?
_ What?
_You called my Name
_When?
_Now!!!You called me Khushi.
His eyes wided and then smiled widly and hugged her tight
_ Your name suits you My Khushi,My happyness.
She smiled and hugged him tight too
_ I don't know my man's name.
_Guess
_ Guid me
_ It stared with A and finished with V.
_Mmm ...Aftav
_ What?What's that?Is it a name?
_ No,I made it
He chuckled.
_ Ok I guid you more,The meaning of my name is Ocean.
Suddenly she jumped like 4 years little girl

_ I got it I got it...Your Arnav...Arnav...yes Arnav
He adored his little girl and tried to control her
_ Yes baby yes I'm Arnav,My inteligent girl.
She laughted and hugged him.
_Ok now let's have our dinner.
After they finished thier dinner.He went to DVD and played a song then backed to her.
_ Dance with me Jaan
She agreed and put her hand in his.they started dancing with TUM HI HO song.
They were deep in thier eachothers eyes.

Arnav leaned down,their breath became one.
He covered her mouth with his.hugged her tighter.
They were hot.wanted eachother.
They broke the kiss with no breath.
He didn't move his lips,he wantech touch her lips when he spoke
_ I want to love you,can I?
_ I want you Arnav.
He picked her up and went to room.
He placed her on bed and came on top of her.
_ I want to mark you as mine,as Arnav's girl,but Khushi if you repent anytime just tell me I'll stop,no matter where we are I'll stop.
_ I want to mark as you too.
_ Khushi,Marry me.
She stared at him
_ I want you as my wife.Marry me jaan.
_ When you mark me,it means I'm yours,your wife.
She smirked at her intelligent answer
_ And this answer means Yes to my request?
 She chuckled.
Arnav became serios
_ But I want to hear your correct answer.
She blushed and said
_ Yes.I marry you and live my entire life as your Wife
He was excited,couldn't control himself and covered her mouth with his.
He licked her lips and she responsed.When she opened her mouth he entered his tongue in and tasted her salvia.
His hand moved all over her body.
She moans in his mouth.he left his mouth and move on her jaw.kissed her jaw,ears cheeks,eyes,came down and kissed her breast.Arnav teardown her dress then her bra.he stared at her beauty body,She breathed fast.
_So beautiful.
He touched her skin and burnt it.
_ So soft.
She just was in her panty.
He took off his clothes and made himself just in boxer,then backed to her.

He took one of her boob in his hand  and took it in his mouth and licked it when with other hand massaged other one.
Her moans made him more hungry.
He wasn't harsh,he really made love to her,made her body as a diamond.
_Ahhh..Arrrrnaav..ahh
Arnav went to other boob and licked it too
_Mmm you're so delicious baby.
He left her boobs and went down,licked her belly
_ Ahh...Pls Arnav
He raised his head
_ Pls what baby?
He kissed her belly again
_ pls lick you here?...baby just wait you have more sensetive place which I've not reached yet.
She became red and closed her eyes
He smirked and went down.
He started kissing her legs from toe to the inner of her legs.
_ Ahh...Arnnnavvv
_ Wait baby,just wait.
He teared her panty and saw her pussy.
He just could star at it
_ So Soft Khushi,So Soft...I don't know if I can leave kissing it or not,but now I just want to lick it and...
He became wonder
_ Kh..Khushi you're getting wet...yo..your juice is coming out of your pussy with each word I tell you.
_ A..Ar...naa...Arnavvv Pls
He smirked
_ pls what jaan?...pls kiss your pussy,lick you?rub your clit?...enter my finger in you...in...out...
_ STOP
He chuckled,he loved when he spoke and her juice covered her pussy,he loved this view infront of him.
_ Pls Don't tease me.
_ I love teasing you.
With that he touched her pussy with his lips.

_ Ahhh
Then Arnav started to licked her pussy and eaten her cream.
He was wonder by her delicios cream.
_ So sweet...I love your cream.you tasted heaven my angel.
He rub her clit with his tongue and made her scream
_ Ahhhhhh.... Arrrrrrnnnnaaavvvvv...Ahhhh...
_ Yes Baby I love your moan,call me call me jaan...mmm
His hands covered her boobs and massged them,his tongue burnt her pussy.
_ Ahhh...I'm...Oh...I..st..Stop...I..Need...Ohhh...I need to go ...Ahhhh...bathroom...
_ No baby you don't need bathroom,You're cuming....cum...cum baby,cum fro me jaan,let me eat your juice...cum Khushi Cum for your husband Cum...CUM
With that She scream and climaxed for the first time in her life.
_ AHHHHHHHHHHH....ARRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV....
He drunk all her juice and then came on top of her again and kissed her,let her taste herself.
Her breath came in usual mood.
_ Arnav I wan...
_ I want you my Jaan,I want you too.
He took of his boxer and for the first time she saw a manhood
Her eyes wided
He smirked
_ What Jaan?
_ A...Ar..Arnavvv We can't
_ What?
_ It doesn't fit in me.
She was near to cry when Arnav took her cheeks in his
_ Why are you crying baby?
She started to sob
_ I..I want you...But...But we can't...It can't fi...fit inside me.
He was shocked,How much she was inocent.
He started loughting like there is no tomorrow.
_ Oh My God Khushi
Khushi became shocked at first,but then angerly hit him on his chest
_ I'm crying and here you're loughing that we can't?
_Kh..Khushi My Jaan...Oh my God,you're so pure...Khushi my Jaan it's usual,we can go ahead...I know you're tight for me even yes I think you're tighter than usual,and I'm bigger than usual,but It means we enjoy more
She stared at him confused
_ It means We can do?
_ Yes baby we can do
_ But ...But you are Too big...are you always like this?
_ No,you did this to me.
_ Me?
_ Yes I want to be inside you,so I'm big
_ B..But Does it hurt?
He leand down and kissed her cheek
_ Yes A little,but I promise you I'll be gentel...I don't let you get pain my Jaan...And this pain is the sweetest pain in your life Khushi,I'll proud of you that you bear this pain due to me.My Khushi.I'll make you mine.
She got excited to be his.
_ Make me your Arnav,I can't wait.
Arnav stared at her eyes and then kissed her lips then entered inside her slowly,she screamed in his mouth,nad tears fell from her eyes.
He kept in her.

He kissed her to remove pain from her and he succed.
Her moans replaced her scream.
He started going in and out.
He left her mouth and kissed her jaw
_ Ahhh...Arnavvv ...faster...
_ yes Love...
He became a little faster,but didn't want to hurt her.
After few minutes they climxed togheter
_ Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh....Arnavvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv....
_ Ahhhh Khushiiiiiiiiiii...

He put his head on her chest and hugged her.
They breathed fast.
After became in normal mood,he raised her head and stared at her eyes
_  I Love you damnit.
She smiled pull him up and pecked his lips
_ I love you too damnit.
He chuckled  and slept beside her and took her in his arms,she put her head on his chest and hugged him.
_ Khushi was I harsh?Did I hurt you?If you have pain,I call doctor.
She cared his chest and smiled at his concern tone

_ No,you were gentel,So gentel man.
He cared her hair and whispered
_ Sleep baby,Sleep my jaan,otherwise I can't control myself and start 2nd round.
Her naughtyness made her say: Loose your control
Arnav chuckled:I wish too,but Now your health is the most important thing in my life,tonight was your first night,I don't want you get more pain jaan,Sleep,promise you don't let you sleep from nextnight my love.and Sleep well tomorrow is our marrige day.
She raised her head
_ Really? how?
_ Khushi,Jaan,I'm Arnav Singh Raizada,I do everything I want everywhen I wann in everywhere I Like
Her jaw droped
_ You..You are That Famous business man?The power of Fashoin who all scared from?
He smiled at her cute shocked face
_ Yes I'm that monster...Didn't you see me eat you?
She hited him on his chest and again put her head on his chest.
_ No you're not monster,You're Arnav,the kindest man I ever seen.My Arnav.
He was enjoyed to be marked as her.
_ Yes I'm yours and just Kind for you.
She smiled and for the first time in her life after her mother death slept calm without any worry.
She wasn't  completed just with body,she was completed with soul,mentally and physicaly.
***
Arnav Singh Raizada Slept calm after 18 years.after his parents death,He felt anyhappiness in his life,He felt has everything in his life.He Felt Love.He felt being A Man,A real man who protect his Love.
***
Yes After All Pain,don't loose your hope.
Always There's light in The Dark world.
Be hopefull
You'll catch Love
Fall in Love
Enjoy your life
Love your Love.


No comments:

Post a Comment